For those of you that are not familiar with Scentsy, our authentic Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to slowly melt specially formulated wax. With no flame, smoke, or soot, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy Scentsy fragrances. You can read more about why I love Scentsy products so much in the review that I posted before I became a representative.
The winner will be chosen on September 25th at 9pm PST using Random.org. Entries received after 9pm Pacific Time on September 25, 2011 will not be counted. The winner will have 48 hours after notification to respond. Open to US Residents & those on US Military Installations Worldwide (APO & FPO).
Here’s how to enter:
1. Visit my Scentsy site and tell me what you would order for your companion system and where in the house you would put them. This is mandatory for any other entries to be considered. Be sure to include your email address, if it is not available in your profile.
Additional Entries for:
2. Follow this blog through Google Friend Connect, then let me know that you have!
3. Follow RuleOfThumb1 on Twitter. Leave your twitter ID in your comment
4. Tweet the following message up to once per day. Leave a link to the tweet in your comment. “Win a Scentsy Companion System from @ruleofthumb1 and @LizFogg by visiting http://ow.ly/6xGCf today!”
5. Make a purchase at http://lizfogg.scentsy.us through My Grand Opening Party (Good for 5 entries, please leave 5 comments stating you made a purchase.) All orders through the party will receive a free gift that will be sent separately from their order.
6. Sign up for my Scentsy Newsletter, then let me know! If you would like to, please be sure to provide your birthdate and address when using the contact form as you never know what surprises I may send out throughout the year. It is absolutely not necessary to provide them though.
8. Join Scentsy as a new representative for just $99. (Good for 5 entries, please leave 5 comments stating that you have joined.)
9. Book a basket/online party. (Good for 5 entries, please leave 5 comments stating that you have booked a party.)
*This giveaway is being run by Liz Fogg, an Independent Representative of Scentsy. It is not being run by Scentsy Corporate.